13 June 2010

13/06/10 - Paris - France

We decided some time ago to take the kids to Disneyland and only told them today and as you can imagine are quite excited. It is very expensive but thought this a once only opportunity and a wonderful way to end our holiday. I'll let the kids describe their day. Finn says: Today was the best day of my life so far and never thought to experiance more fun than this day!!!! When we got to Disneyland we went on a train waiting in a big queue it took us around the whole of Disneyland and back!!!! We went on tea cup rides got lost in caves and a big grass maze! Went to Star wars space tour which is watching a simulated serie. Amazing views saw Sleeping Beautys palace and went in went on amazing rollercoasters which made mum 'n dad sick. We also went on a boat ride. From Tilly. I love it and I had so much fun. I liked "it's a small world" the best.I think that disneyland is the best Disney  world. Tomorrow we drive to Calais to return the car and catch the ferry to Dover. 

2 comments:

  1. Hi All,
    Countdown time. Looking forward to seeing you again at Windeyer sometime soon. Tilly hope the pink pillow has been useful on your plane travels. Have a safe flight if I don't email you before then.
    Love, Karen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Tilly and Finn,
    I'm 48 years old and I went to Disneyland when I was 19 years old. I still remember it as one of the best days in my life. I loved every bit of it. My favourite was Space Mountain and "its a small world". I'm singing the song as I type. You guys have had such an adverture, seeing so many places and so many stories to tell. So one day you'll have to blame Mum and Dad for making you go on this unreal adventure.
    Enjoy the warm weather, because it's cold back in Aussie land. Cheers Gai Luff

    ReplyDelete