28 April 2010

27/04/10 - Kinlochlaggan

Had a lazy day as this was one of the rare occasions we could sleep in as we always have to be up early to catch breakfast. Tilly and I walked the beach with a background of mountains with melting snow. This whole area is covered with snow in winter so the beach on Loch Laggan would have snow. Went for a drive around the estate and saw nobody but two of the estates stalkers. Then headed out for a drive for about an hour stopping at some lovely little places like an old church and cemetary high on a hill at Linnhe. I really like Scotland - there so far has not been a place I do not like. For dinner Karinne cooked spaghetti bolagnaise and we ate this with a wine on the beach. It was freezing cold but when and where else could we do this on our own private beach?  

1 comment:

  1. Love the photo of Ardverikie House. Wish it was mine so I could use it for a photo comp. Never saw that when I was in Scotland. Hope you are going mad with your camera and that your 8gb is enough. As you know 8gb wouldn't be enough for me!
    Love Karen

    ReplyDelete